Package Includes: 1 x ATTDX InstantRelief Eczema ViolaCream
ATTDX InstantRelief Eczema ViolaCream
$14.89 – $179.89
We are proud of our satisfied customers who shared their experience using the ATTDX InstantRelief Eczema ViolaCream.
“I have struggled with eczema for years, and have tried everything that I can find to control the symptoms. I was starting to get frustrated with my battle against eczema until I discovered ATTDX InstantRelief Eczema ViolaCream. This product contains excellent ingredients that help soothe irritated skin. It calms down uncomfortable itching, moisturizes dry skin in a flashy way, and helps reduce the appearance of dry skin spots after consistent use over a period of weeks.”—Jessica Martins—45, Barnstable, Massachusetts
“I am so pleased with the results of this ATTDX InstantRelief Eczema ViolaCream! After only a few days, my dry skin was significantly less itchy and flaky, and I also noticed that the redness in my skin had started to diminish. Now, after several weeks of use, my skin is so much softer and smoother than it was before. The itching has all but disappeared, and my skin is no longer flaky or red. In addition to its effectiveness in relieving itching and irritation, I love that this product is made 100% natural with no harmful chemicals.”—Pia Stephenson—39, Dallas, Texas
ATTDX InstantRelief Eczema ViolaCream offers relief for people who suffer from eczema. The cream works to reduce inflammation, redness, and peeling; it also helps to stop dryness and irritation. The formula can be applied directly to clean skin to prevent flare-ups and lessen the recurrence of new skin cells.
Clinically Proven to Relieve Eczema Symptoms
Certain dermatologists have reputations for their knowledge of dermatological treatments and their effectiveness in curing skin eczema. Dr. Regina Cranson is one such doctor well known for her expertise, and ATTDX InstantRelief Eczema ViolaCream is one of her favorite products because it uses natural ingredients and was formulated by scientists to be effective in lowering inflammation and providing hydration.
What is Eczema?
Atopic dermatitis is a chronic, or long-lasting, condition that causes dry, itchy, and inflamed skin. It is common in young children but can occur at any age. This condition tends to flare occasionally, but it is not contagious. Environmental factors such as cold and dry weather, dampness; allergens such as house dust mites, pet fur; pollen; molds; food allergies such as allergies to cows’ milk; eggs; peanuts; soya beans; wheat may trigger flare-ups of atopic dermatitis. Certain materials worn next to the skin such as wool and synthetic fabrics can cause irritation in susceptible individuals.”
What are the side effects of steroids for eczema?
Here are some reasons why long-term or excessive use of steroids can be considered bad for eczema:
- Skin thinning: Prolonged use of potent topical steroids can cause the skin to become thin, fragile, and more susceptible to injuries and infections. This side effect is known as skin atrophy.
- Rebound flare-ups: If steroids are abruptly discontinued after prolonged use, it can lead to a rebound effect, where the eczema symptoms can worsen temporarily or come back more intensely.
- Tachyphylaxis: With prolonged use, the body may become less responsive to the effects of the steroid, leading to diminished efficacy over time. This phenomenon is known as tachyphylaxis or steroid resistance.
- Increased risk of infections: Steroids can suppress the immune system’s response in the skin, making the affected area more susceptible to infections, including fungal and bacterial infections.
- Perioral dermatitis: Applying steroids on the face or around the mouth for an extended period can lead to a specific type of rash called perioral dermatitis, which resembles acne and can be challenging to treat.
- Striae (stretch marks): Long-term use of steroids can lead to the development of stretch marks, especially in areas where the skin is thin, such as the armpits, groin, and under the breasts.
- Allergic reactions: Some individuals may develop an allergic reaction to the steroid itself or the other ingredients in the topical preparation.
- Steroid withdrawal symptoms: Stopping topical steroids abruptly after prolonged use can lead to withdrawal symptoms such as itching, redness, and burning.
How Does the ATTDX InstantRelief Eczema ViolaCream Work?
With its specially-designed ingredients, this ATTDX InstantRelief Eczema ViolaCream is ideal for reducing inflammation, irritation, and itching. It contains emollients and lightweight ingredients that moisturize the skin to soothe inflamed areas and promote healing. Additionally, it is quickly absorbed by the skin to provide targeted relief from eczema symptoms. Formulated with a combination of Viola philippic, Sanguisorbae Radix, Synthetic Borneol, Licorice, and Tree Peony Roo, this cream is an excellent option for those looking to effectively manage eczema symptoms while promoting healthy skin.
- Viola Philippica
The extract obtained from the entire plant and flowers has mainly anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. The extract has a soothing effect on the skin It is used to treat various skin conditions like eczema. It also has an emollient property which helps to keep skin hydrated. It reduces the loss of moisture from the skin and also enhances the water-retaining capacity of the skin.
Medically reviewed by Dr. Vikram Chauhan, MD.
- Sanguisorbae Radix
Sanguisorbae Radix can cool the blood and stop bleeding, eliminate toxic materials, and treat pyogenic infections. Therefore, it is used for all kinds of bleeding due to various blood heat, especially for bleeding from the lower part of the body, as well as for eczema.
Medically reviewed by Ju-Hye Yang, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine
- Synthetic Borneol
This organic compound possesses anti-coagulant or blood-thinning properties. In addition, findings of several studies have revealed that borneol is also effective in treating inflammation, relieving pain, and also eliminating eczema. The wound-healing property of borneol is among its most beneficial uses.
Medically reviewed by Weiting Zhong
For centuries, licorice root extract has been used topically in herbal medicine to ease inflammation. Studies have shown that glycyrrhizin and licochalcone A are beneficial in treating atopic dermatitis (eczema) by suppressing the effects of proinflammatory mediators. Licorice root extract can also soothe inflammation and calm irritated skin.
Medically reviewed by Dr. Rachel Nazarian, MD, FAAD
- Tree Peony Roo
Peony Root is a natural antioxidant known to help boost skin clarity. Over time, the appearance of our complexion diminishes—age spots increase and the production of natural oils decreases making skin visibly duller and drier.
Medically reviewed by Debra Rose Wilson, Ph.D., MSN, R.N., IBCLC, AHN-BC, CHT
What makes ATTDX InstantRelief Eczema ViolaCream Special?
- Smoothen and comfort with our powerful formula for long-lasting results.
- Beautifies with this super herbal solution
- Soften your skin and see its original beauty
- Repairs damaged skin and protects it from eczema
- moisturize and nourish eczema-prone skin
- Cleanses and removes impurities for healthier, glowing skin
- Help soothe scaling and itching caused by eczema
- Repair damaged skin, moisturize, and calm inflammation
- All-natural, without steroids or negative side effects
- Hydrate the skin and increase blood circulation