Oveallgo™ Ultrasonic Pest Repeller


Oveallgo™ Ultrasonic Pest Repeller
Oveallgo™ Ultrasonic Pest Repeller
The Oveallgo™ Ultrasonic Pest Repeller has 2 technology functions and 1 new energy source:
  1. Electromagnetism technology: It acts on ants, cockroaches, rats and other rodents using electromagnetism and effectively repels them.
  2. Ultrasonic technology: It uses ultrasound to target mosquitoes and flies and effectively keeps them away.
  3. New energy source: This pest controller uses advanced new energy sources and features low energy consumption. When used 24 hours a day, the costs are only 0.2-0.5 euros per month (based on the average electricity price in Germany).

Oveallgo™ Ultrasonic Pest Repeller

Electromagnetism sends electromagnetic pulses through the wiring in your home’s walls to create a hostile environment that causes pests to pack up and leave .

The device’s intermittently emitted ultrasonic waves make life unbearable for pests, so they flee the area where the ultrasonic waves work.

ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – A product for home use that works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, WITHOUT dangerous chemicals that are toxic, poisonous or emit unpleasant odors.

SAFE FOR CHILDREN AND PETS – It is completely safe for children and pets and also does not affect any of your household electronic devices.

Oveallgo™ Ultrasonic Pest Repeller

Exposure to pesticides used in traditional pest control can have serious health and environmental impacts.

  • Pesticides such as surface sprays and termite treatments remain in the environment for days, weeks, or even longer after application.
  • They can cause irritation to the eyes, nose and throat.
  • Health symptoms may include headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, diarrhea, blurred vision, excessive watering of the eyes, sweating, and excessive salivation.
  • Chronic exposure to some pesticides can cause damage to the liver, kidneys, endocrine and nervous systems.
  • They can contaminate the air, soil or dust that floats in the environment for days.
  • Pesticides can enter your body through food or drink, skin contact, pesticide-soaked clothing, inhalation of pesticide fumes, sprays, or dust.
  • A bird or pet can be poisoned if it eats a spider/rat killed by the insecticide.
  • Risk factors for pesticide poisoning include unborn babies and young children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, and the elderly.

Oveallgo™ Ultrasonic Pest Repeller


Material: ABS
Color: White
Light color: Blue
Plug type: US, EU, UK, AU
Product size: L*W*H: 9*5.6*3.5cm
Product weight: 67.5g
Power: 5W
Scope of delivery: Oveallgo™ Ultrasonic Pest Repeller, plug it into the socket for indoor pest control. Pest repellent against mice, insects, cockroaches, spiders, rodents and mosquitoes*1/3/5 pieces

Package Includes: 1 x Oveallgo™ Ultrasonic Pest Repeller

SKU: 48388 Categories: ,