All Natural Detangling Shampoo Bar
$17.95 – $40.95
Hear What Our Happy and Satisfied Customers Have To Say About All Natural Detangling Shampoo Bar
“I used to have a lot of trouble with my hair. It would get tangled up in the shower, and when I tried to brush it out afterward, my brush would get all caught up in my hair and I’d end up pulling it out by accident. That’s when I started using this Natural Detangling Shampoo Bar. It’s an all-natural detangling shampoo bar that smells like lavender and vanilla, and it works like a charm! Now, when I’m done washing my hair, all I need to do is run a comb through it once or twice, and voila—problem solved!” – Valeris., 29, Michigan –
“I have been using this shampoo bar for a few weeks now and I can honestly say that it is the best thing I have ever used on my hair. It makes my hair feel so soft and clean while managing to keep its natural texture. Even after I blow dry my hair, it still has a great bounce and shines to it. The best part is that it doesn’t make your hair feel like straw like other shampoos do. It smells amazing too! It has a light floral scent that isn’t overpowering or perfumey at all, which is perfect for me because I hate perfumed products in my hair. Overall, I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great shampoo bar or trying out natural products for the first time!” – Reena., 33, New Jersey –
What Causes Tangles in Hair?
Tangled hair is a common condition that causes the hair to tangle or knot together. The term “tangles” refers to tangled, matted, or knotted hair and can be found on any part of the body.
There are many different factors that contribute to tangled hair, including natural oils in your scalp and products like gels or hairsprays that leave residue on your strands. If you’re experiencing frequent tangles during styling, try switching to a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner with no added chemicals such as sulfates or parabens; these types of ingredients can strip away essential oils from your scalp and cause frizziness over time.
The most common cause of tangled hair is friction between the surface of your scalp and your hair follicle. This can happen when your hair grows too quickly and the follicles are damaged by friction from rubbing against each other.
Is your hair a tangled mess? Save Your Hair with our All-Natural Detangling Shampoo Bar!!
If you are one of the many people who have experienced tangled hair, you know how frustrating it can be. You may even have tried to work out the knots and coils yourself but to no avail. That’s when you need some expert help!
All Natural Detangling Shampoo Bar is a 100% natural shampoo bar designed to deeply cleanse and moisturize your hair without the use of harmful ingredients. This all-purpose soap is great for daily use and can be used on any hair type, including color-treated hair. These shampoo bars work by breaking down the bonds between your hair follicles, making it easier to comb through knots and knots. This allows you to get out all of the dirt and grease in your hair without having to resort to harsh chemicals that can strip away the natural oils from your skin and hair.
What Are The Key Ingredients and How Do They Work?
- Coconut Oil – the lauric acid in coconut oil has nourishing properties that are especially prone to soak into the strands of your hair. Coconut oil absorbs into your hair quickly, providing moisture to tame frizz and heal breakage. It contains vitamin E, which helps add shine to dull or damaged hair.
- Apricot Seed – reduces excess dryness of the scalp and promotes hair growth and strength so as to maintain healthy hair and prevent hair fall. It is a wonderful natural conditioner when applied to the strands of hair.
- Panthenol – has humectant properties. It can fully penetrate the hair cuticle and it pulls water from the air and seals it in by flattening the cuticle. That’s how it aids in moisture retention in the hair shaft. Panthenol spreads evenly on the hair strands and forms a protective film. It also soothes and softens the scalp.
- Glycerin – a popular humectant that can soften the hair. It can act as a heat protectant as it minimizes heat damage. It may also balance scalp pH levels and minimize the damage caused due to alkaline changes.
Eleven Optimum Bar Zest
- Honey – has emollient and humectant properties that add moisture to the hair follicles. This naturally smooths the hair shaft and restores shine and luster to frizzy, dry, curly, or dull hair. Its natural humectant properties seal in moisture to prevent future moisture loss, too.
- Calendula – contains powerful flavonoids and carotenoids which are antioxidants that protect cells from free radical damage from the sun and environment. Calendula is also rich in anti-inflammatory linoleic acid (fatty acid) which reduces inflammation from dermatitis, rashes, and infections. Calendula’s antimicrobial and antiviral components fight dandruff, bacterial growth (ringworm), and contact dermatitis.
- Olive – is rich in antioxidants that help to reduce damage caused by environmental and chemical stressors. It also contains fatty acids that promote healthy hair growth and prevent breakage.
- Mint – One of the highest sources of carotene and antioxidants, mint offers natural antimicrobial and antifungal properties, which help quash dandruff and other scalp issues.
- Rose – works to prevent dandruff formation on the scalp, and has natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe irritation on the scalp.
- Lemon – the citric acid in lemons helps to naturally cleanse your scalp, remove excess sebum, and reduce the symptoms of psoriasis. Lemons also contain pectin, which is a natural conditioner that adds body to your hair.
- Jasmine – contains antioxidants that protect against free radicals, helping to protect your hair against damage caused by environmental factors such as sun exposure and pollution. Jasmine also helps reduce dandruff and prevent split ends.
- Lavender – a natural conditioner, you can use it to make your hair softer and more manageable. It is also a great way to treat dandruff and other scalp issues, such as flaking or itching. Lavender can help prevent hair loss and stimulate hair growth by increasing blood circulation to the scalp.
- Tea Tree – an antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral substance that can help keep your scalp healthy. It also helps prevent dandruff, which is caused by fungus.
- Seaweed – contains the well-known elements collagen and other nutrients that are responsible for hair recovery, hydration, mineralization, and also its thickness. Owing to the abundance of zinc and vitamins A and C in some seaweed, they may also stimulate hair growth and production.
- Rosemary – works by stimulating scalp circulation and can be used to grow longer hair, prevent baldness, or stimulate new hair growth in balding areas. Rosemary oil also slows the graying of hair, promotes shininess, and prevents and reduces dandruff, making it a great tonic for overall hair health and beauty.
Take A Look At Kelsey’s Ultimate Experience with All Natural Detangling Shampoo Bar
I have always been a product junkie, but I’ve never been able to find anything that actually works. And then I found this shampoo bar! It was amazing. My hair was so soft and shiny, it was like it was brand new! My hair has never felt more moisturized than it does now, and that’s saying something because my hair is naturally very dry and frizzy.
I can’t believe how much my hair has grown since I started using this product. My hair is so thick and healthy now! And they’re not difficult to comb now. I swear they put something extra special in here because everyone keeps asking me what my secret is. And I’m not telling them.
I’m obsessed with this shampoo bar now! It’s the only thing that gives me volume and body without weighing down my hair or making it greasy. Plus it smells incredible—the perfect balance of tropical fruits and flowers. It’s just amazing how well this works for me and my lifestyle (and budget)!
After 4 weeks of using the detangling shampoo bar, I had fewer flyaways in my hair and less frizz! The shampoo bar helped balance out any oiliness or dryness in my hair too so now I’m both happy with how my hair looks every day! This stuff really does work wonders!
HOW TO USE
- Wet your hair and then rub the bar between your hands until it lathers up.
- Apply the lather to your hair and scalp and work through knots using a comb or your fingers.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water to remove all traces of product, then follow with conditioner if desired.
- Net Weight: 76 grams
- Type: shampoo bar
- 1 x All Natural Detangling Shampoo Bar
There are no reviews yet.