Ceoerty™ Deluxe Herbal Oral Care Mousse
$19.95 – $70.95
Various causes of oral discomfort
Daily food debris in the mouth causes bacteria and microorganisms to colonize the spaces between teeth, and failure to clean on time can lead to oral problems such as bad breath, ulcers, yellow teeth, tooth decay, tartar, inflamed, bleeding gums, sensitivity, looseness, loss, swelling, soreness and even oral cancer. Timely brushing is the key to maintaining good oral health.
Tooth decay occurs when the enamel is damaged by germs and gradually spreads to the dentin and even the pulp. This can lead to bad breath, toothache, weak teeth and tooth loss. When tooth decay occurs, a chain reaction occurs in which the normal teeth begin to erode as the bacteria spread to the surrounding teeth.
Supported by dentists and research!
1. oral diseases can be significantly reduced through prevention, but are still a serious health burden in many countries, causing pain, discomfort, disfigurement and even death.
2. nearly 3.5 billion people are affected by oral diseases.
3. the Global Burden of Disease 2019 shows that untreated permanent dental caries (cavities) is the most common health problem.
4. oral health treatments are expensive and often not included in Universal Health Coverage (UHC) programs.
5. adequate oral health services are lacking in most low- and middle-income countries.
6. oral disease is associated with many modifiable non-communicable diseases (NCDs), including sugar use, tobacco use, alcohol use, poor hygiene, and social and commercial determinants.
Dr. Martinez is a leading expert with the Global Dental Association, a board member in oral health and has over 40 years of treatment experience. He recommends Ceoerty™ Deluxe Herbal Oral Care Mousse for oral problems and clinical studies have proven its remarkable effectiveness.Ceoerty™ Deluxe Herbal Oral Care Mousse Foam Formula is enriched with scientifically proven active ingredients that target a wide range of oral problems and promote tissue regeneration. Easy to use and fast-acting, AAA has become the standard solution for restoring oral health and a beautiful smile.
What Ceoerty™ Deluxe Herbal Oral Care Mousse can do for you？
- Teeth whitening
- Elimination of bad breath
- plaque and tartar removal
- Prevention and treatment of dental caries
- Relieving toothache and tooth sensitivity
- Treatment of bleeding gums and gingivitis
- Rehabilitation of mouth ulcers
- Treatment of gingivitis and periodontitis
- Repair of enamel damage
Package Includes: 1 x Ceoerty™ Deluxe Herbal Oral Care Mousse
How to use:
1. apply an appropriate amount of foam to the mouth.
2. Rinse the mouth with the foam for 30-60 seconds, then rinse with water. (Suggestion: Use twice daily to see results after only 2 days).