New Zealand Bee Venom Joint Soothing Gel
$18.95 – $67.95
Bee Venom Features
- Bee venom is a kind of venom secreted by bees, which has a variety of biologically active substances.
- The main component of bee venom is melittin, a biologically active protein secreted by the needle glands of bees. It has a strong anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect, which can effectively relieve arthritis pain and swelling.
- Bee venom also contains enzymes, amino acids, sugars, lipids and vitamins, etc. These ingredients also have a certain effect on promoting joint tissue repair, improving joint elasticity and mobility
- The kininase and phospholipase A2 in bee venom can promote blood circulation and increase the nutrient supply of joint tissues, thereby promoting the repair and regeneration of joints.
- Melittin in bee venom has a strong anti-inflammatory effect, which can reduce the inflammatory response of arthritis, thereby reducing joint pain and swelling, and improving joint mobility
- In addition to anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving and promoting blood circulation, bee venom also has anti-bacterial and anti-tumor effects
Cardiovascular protection, beauty and anti-aging effects
All ingredients are derived from natural plants and bee venom, cruelty free.
Bee Venom Filtrate:Bee venom is the bee venom from New Zealand honeybees. It is a method of stimulating the bees to discharge bee venom by ether anesthesia. It will not harm life. The main component of the bee venom filter is melittin, which is a biologically active protein , has strong anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, and can effectively relieve arthritis pain and swelling. In addition, it also contains a variety of other ingredients, such as enzymes, amino acids, sugars, lipids and vitamins, etc. These ingredients also have a certain effect on promoting joint tissue repair, improving joint elasticity and mobility.
Catechin:extracted from green tea, has various biological activities such as anti-oxidation, anti-inflammation and anti-tumor. It can inhibit the occurrence and development of arthritis. A study on rats showed that catechin can Reduces pain and swelling associated with arthritis and can lower levels of inflammatory mediators. Additionally, another study conducted on humans found that the use of catechin extracts significantly improved pain and quality of life in people with arthritis.
Omega-3 fatty acids: Extracted from fish oil and vegetable oil, they have anti-inflammatory effects and can reduce inflammation and pain caused by arthritis. A study of patients with rheumatoid arthritis showed that supplementing with high daily doses of omega-3 fatty acids significantly reduced pain and swelling. Another study of patients with osteoarthritis also found that omega-3 fatty acids significantly improved joint pain and quality of life.
Polysaccharides: Extracted from aloe vera, some studies have shown that polysaccharides may have certain anti-inflammatory and immune regulation effects, and there is also some research on the treatment of arthritis. For example, a study published in the “Chinese Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences” found that polysaccharides have significant anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects on experimental arthritic mice, and can reduce inflammation and pain in arthritic mice. Another study published in the “Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine” also showed that polysaccharides can reduce joint swelling and inflammation in rats with arthritis and improve joint function.
Curcumin: Extracted from turmeric. Studies have shown that curcumin has certain biological activities such as anti-inflammation, anti-oxidation, and anti-tumor, and can be used to treat various diseases, including arthritis. It can reduce inflammation and pain caused by arthritis by inhibiting the production and activation of inflammatory factors. In addition, curcumin can also regulate the function of the immune system, improve the body’s immunity, and thus fight against diseases such as arthritis
Vitamin D: Vitamin D is an essential vitamin for the human body. Its main function is to maintain the balance of calcium and phosphorus and promote bone health. Research in recent years has shown that vitamin D supplementation can help increase blood calcium and phosphorus levels, which in turn promote bone health. At the same time, vitamin D can also inhibit the occurrence of inflammatory reactions and reduce the symptoms of inflammatory diseases such as arthritis.
This is why LIMETOW™ New Zealand Bee Venom Joint Relief Gel is special
- Relieve Arthritis Pain
- Eliminate joint inflammation
- Eliminates cysts and edema
- Promotes joint tissue repair
- Improve joint elasticity and mobility
- Promotes joint repair and regeneration
- promote blood circulation
- no side effects
- Can be used both day and night
- Effective in one application
- Clinical medical research centers have proven its effectiveness.
- Developed and produced in FDA-registered laboratories in the United States.
- Does not contain any harmful ingredients.
- Recommended by orthopedic medical experts.
How to use?
- Start by washing and drying your affected area.
- Apply a generous amount of LIMETOW™ New Zealand Bee Venom Joint Relief Gel to the affected area.
- Massage the gel into the skin until it is absorbed.
- Allow the gel to remain on the skin for at least 15 minutes.
- Repeat the process two to three times a day for best results.
- Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly after each application.
New Zealand Bee Venom Joint Soothing Gel（1/2/3/5/10 Bottles）
We support Global Delivery