NOWORDUP™ Multi-focus progressive lenses Reading glasses
$19.95 – $44.95
The science behind NOWORDUP™ multi-focus progressive lenses
According to research from Cleveland Eye Clinic Ohio, NOWORDUP™ Multi-Focus Progressive Lenses reading glasses have been shown to be effective in correcting vision in presbyopia. Studies have shown that it provides better visual acuity than traditional bifocal lenses.
“NOWORDUP™ Multi-Focus Progressive Lens Reading Glasses are a type of multifocal lens that corrects vision in presbyopia, a condition that affects the ability to focus on nearby objects. The lens has an angle of increasing power that allows a smooth transition between the two different areas of vision. The anti-bluelight capabilities are proven to help long-term users sleep better at night. “Design has evolved over time, with modern lenses using aspherical surfaces to reduce distortion and also improve visual acuity.” Dr. Michael Harver, Cleveland Eye Clinic, Ohio.
What is blue light and how does it affect our eyes?
Blue light, like other colors of visible light, is all around you. The sun emits blue light. This also applies to fluorescent and incandescent lamps. Due to the widespread use of devices based on light-emitting diode (LED) technology, people are exposed to more blue light than ever before.
Your eye is equipped with structures that protect it from certain types of light. Your cornea and lens protect the light-sensitive retina at the back of the eye from harmful UV rays, for example. These structures do not block blue light. And you’re exposed to a lot of it – the sun’s natural blue light far exceeds the amount from any single device. Still, some eye health experts have raised concerns about blue light exposure from backlit digital screens and devices. That’s because people spend so much time using them from such close distances.
What is Anti-Blue Light Blocking?
Blue light-blocking glasses have filters in their lenses that prevent or absorb blue light, and in some cases UV light, from passing through. That means if you use these glasses while looking at a screen, especially after dark, they can help reduce your exposure to blue light waves that can keep you awake. Many blue light blocking glasses you can buy also claim to reduce eye strain . Most are designed to be worn during the day while working in front of the computer and at night to prevent the blue light from screens from keeping us awake.
How does the NOWORDUP™ Multi-Focus Progressive Lenses work?
NOWORDUP™ Multi-Focus Progressive Lenses Reading Glasses are multifocal lenses, an advanced type of corrective lenses that provide a smooth transition between different focal lengths, enabling vision at different distances . In contrast to conventional bifocal or trifocal glasses, in which the different lens strengths are clearly separated from one another, progressive lenses have a progression of increasing lens strength. This gradient allows for more natural vision correction and eliminates abrupt changes in focus and the “jump” that occurs with bifocals. Works effectively in different visual phases as follows:
Distance View: The upper part of the lens is designed for viewing objects from a distance. It is ideal for activities such as driving or watching TV.
Medium vision: As the eye moves along the lens, the power gradually changes to adjust to medium distances, useful when working at a computer or looking at something a few feet away.
Close View: The lower part of the lens features the highest magnification, tailored for reading or other close-up photography.
What makes the NOWORDUP™ Multi-Focus Progressive Lenses so special?
- 3-level view: The lower part of the lens provides full magnification and is then used for close reading. The middle part is a slightly reduced magnification for working on the computer, watching TV, etc. The upper part is a half magnification for walking, shopping, etc.
- Applicable degree: +1.00 (under 50 years), +1.50 (50-54 years), +2.00 (55-59 years), +2.50 (60-64 years), +3.00 (65-69 years). ), +3.50 (over 70 years old).
- Anti-Blue Light: Relieves eye strain and discomfort when browsing iPad, mobile phones, tablets, gaming and working under fluorescent lights with glare reduction. Block harmful blue light to minimize your headaches and give you a restful sleep.
- High quality glasses: Durable elastic lightweight PC frame material, elastic hinge, ergonomic design, comfortable to wear. High definition lenses, reading books and newspapers is very clear, giving you a different visual experience.
- High quality elastic spring hinge: The flexible spring hinge brackets can be opened up to 145° to better adapt to different face shapes. Through testing and analysis, metal hinges have a longer lifespan than other plastic hinges and are more durable.
- Stylish reading glasses: Incredibly comfortable thanks to their extremely light weight, adjustable nose pads to control fit and silicone sleeves that cover the temple ends to prevent slipping and increase comfort.
Direction of use:
- Make sure your glasses sit high on the bridge of your nose.
- Practice pointing your head, not just your eyes, in the direction you want to look.
- When walking, try to look straight ahead and not at your ground or feet.
- Start wearing your new glasses right at the beginning of the day.
- Wear your progressive lenses as often as possible to get used to them.
- Usage level: +1.00 (under 50 years), +1.50 (50-54 years), +2.00 (55-59 years), +2.50 (60-64 years), +3.00 ( 65–69 years). old), +3.50 (over 70 years old).
- Size: 140mm x 145mm
Package contents: 1 x NOWORDUP™ Multi-focus progressive lenses Reading glasses